What Does Vibrating Dildo Mean
A vibrating dildo usually refers to toys that resemble a penis and also have a vibrating function. Surely the vibrating dildo may reduce the realism because men don’t vibrate, but it will take your climax to an entirely new level. It can be used for solo play or with a partner.
5 Types of Vibrating Dildos
- Double-ended vibrating dildos. Double-ended vibrating dildos are dildos that can be used from both sides. It can be used in lesbian sex, heterosexual sex, masturbation and so on. It is designed in the form of two penetrative stimulators that come separately or fixed on the single shaft. Some of them include a vibrating motor that turns them into double penetration vibrating dildos.
- Black vibrating dildos. Like many sex toys, the name is pretty self-explanatory, they are vibrating dildos in black.
- Large/Small vibrating dildos. Big dildos are thick, girthy, and they tend to be very difficult to insert entirely. Some experienced dildo users prefer to challenge the biggest dildos in the world. Small dildos are more suitable for beginners than big dildos. They are easy to hide, easy to wash, and inserting them requires very little effort.
- Thrusting vibrating dildos. Thrusting vibrating dildos have a powerful multi-speed motor that transmits vigorous vibes throughout the thrusting realistic dildo’s entirety and deep into the very core of the body. It will bring you a very different experience compared to your typical vibrator.
- Realistic vibrating dildos. Realistic vibrating dildos have the look & feel of a real penis with realistic featured veins, ridges & a detailed shaft. They can stimulate your most sensitive areas & come in many sizes, shapes & designs. They can vibrate for additional stimulation and pleasure.
Different Kinds of Vibrating Dildo Materials
There are four main dildo materials including jelly, silicone, acrylic or glass.
- Jelly vibrating dildos are usually inexpensive. If you please yourself for the first time in this way, they are a great choice.
- Silicone is one of the most popular materials to make vibrating dildos out of! Its distinct features are flexibility, and quick ability to adapt to body temperature. If you are going to find a hypoallergenic material, silicone vibrating dildo is best for you. They can be easily cleaned up thanks to the non-porous material.
- Glass and Acrylic. The dildos made from acrylic or glass are incredibly solid and are great if you’re looking for a firm throbbing member to fit between your legs. They are super easy to clean. Immerse your vibrating dildo in warm water and add some soap.
How to Use Vibrating Dildo Safely
- Lube it up. The lubricant will make it slicker and help stimulate arousal for you, whether you’re solo or with a partner.
- Condoms recommended. Using a condom on your dildo can protect you from re-infection if you have a sexually transmitted infection. Also, condoms make cleaning up much easier.
- Get business done. Shallow thrusts & deep thrusts are two types of thrusting techniques when using a dildo and really allow you to learn what you really like and what will stimulate you.
- Clean it up. Clean your vibrating dildo as soon as you’re done playing and always check for damage.