What Is a Lubricant
Lubricant is a stimulating juice for making love with sex toys or with your partner. Beyond the lubricant definition itself, during a sex-related activity, keeping “wet” is essential for women to obtain joy. More importantly, being “wet” can prevent women’s vagina from getting any kind of injury as the friction between the penis or sex toys and the vaginal walls can be minimized. Wonderful sex life can’t live without sex toys and lubricants. Every sex experience can be improved by using sex toys and lubricants and using sex toys and lubricants can make your sex more smooth and comfortable. Besides, great anal sex requires a good anal lubricant.
6 Best Personal Lubricants
- Water-Based Lubricant. Water-based lubricants can be used for penetrative sex and sex toy play. They can be used with condoms and sex toys, but they are entirely ineffective over shower sex and have a tendency to dry up.
- Coconut Oil Lubricant. It lasts longer than water-based lube, and it’s a 100% natural anal lube. However, coconut oil may potentially disrupt pH levels inside of a vagina, which can increase the likelihood of getting a yeast infection.
- Olive Oil Lubricant. Like other natural lubricants, olive oil can be great for adding moisture and reducing friction. However, Olive oil can clog the pores in the skin and cause bacteria in the vagina.
- Avocado Oil Lubricant. It’s smooth and has no taste or smell, but it’s not as effective as coconut oils when it comes to functionality.
- Aloe Vera Lubricant. As a lubricant, aloe vera adds hydration and reduces skin irritation. A perfect substitute, but some people with sensitive skin might have a reaction.
- Silicone-Based Lubricants. Silicone-based lubricants are great for shower sex. But If your silicone toys happen to contact with silicone-based lube, the surface of the sex may deteriorate over time. If you come into using a sex toy that is made from silicone, then be sure that you do not use a silicone-based lubricant.
How to Use Lubricant During Sex
- Use It for Your Hand Job
It’s difficult for you to create some fluids from your vaginal or clitoral place in a limited time. Lube, however, provides you with the convenience that helps you easily start your handjobs. Making your dry palms smooth also helps you do great jobs and delivers more pleasure to your handjobs.
- Apply It Before Penetrative Sex
It’s a completely wrong way to apply lube when you feel dry or hard to continue to have sex. The truth is that the sooner you use lube, the more pleasure you will experience. Even during your foreplay, you can apply it to lubricate your secret parts. Apply lots of lube on your hands, rub your partner’s vulva and labia, which is an excellent way to give some stimulation.
- Use It to an Erotic Massage
If you would like to massage your partner’s body before sex, applying lubes will promote your feeling. You can use some warming lube or heating lube up by body contact or friction. Then run your fingers over his or her body, which must be an extreme enjoyment.
- Use It to Increase the Orgasms
Perhaps you don’t know that lube can assist in increasing orgasms, while it can be possibly realized if you apply it properly. When you have sex with a male, dab a few little droplets of lube onto his perineum, like the sensitive spot between his scrotum and anus, and the result will be amazing. Just before he reaches his climax, tap your finger on the lubricated spot to push him over the edge of orgasms.
- Use It When You Masturbate
It’s super helpful for you to have masturbation alone. If your hands are dry, just apply a few drops of water-based lube to your finger. Your fingers can become smooth and easily enter your vagina. So your masturbation can be enhanced, which brings you more comforts and joy.
- Use It with a Vibrating Sex Toy
A vibrator will deliver a unique sensation during sex, so a vibrating sex toy seems popular among people. The best way to use a sex toy is to apply more lube for both you and toys. Using sex toys and lubricants can bring you a different feeling.
- Use It During Anal Sex
Your vagina fails to create some fluids to make itself smooth. At this time, your lube will make its difference. When it comes to your dry butt, too much lube seems never enough. Moreover, you should pay attention to the character of the lube and use the lube specially designed for anal play. The right anal lubricant can make booty play feel amazing.
- Use It During Oral Sex
Dry mouths happen at any time, especially during cunnilingus. Cunnilingus with your dry mouth can result in a complete uncomfy experience. Remember to drop a little unflavored or fruit flavor lube to the vulva before giving oral sex, and you will not feel tired and painful.