What is Anal Douche?
Anal douching, also known as rectal douching, is the act of rinsing the rectum with intent to clean it, typically in preparation for anal sex. An anal douche is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the anus, usually vaginally or anally. The most traditional way of anal douching is done with liquid expelled from a douche bulb.
Why Do We Need Anal Douching?
The main purpose of douching is to eliminate all the unnecessary waste in your anus before you start anal sex. This is done to ensure that your nights with your partner are sexy not dirty. In addition help you physically, anal douching will also decrease your stress levels, because It will also make sex more enjoyable for your partner.
How to Use an Anal Douche Safely？
- Remember to wash your hands and clean your douche thoroughly before you are going to use it.
- Prepare warm normal saline. Ensure the water you use is mildly warm and no unreasonable alternative water like soap or any other cleansing products.
- Ensure that the nozzle to be inserted is well lubricated before insertion.
- Get your butt ready. Use a finger in lubricating and loosen up your butt before you try to push anything up there.
- Insert the nozzle maybe 2/3 inches inside. Gently squeeze the bulb to allow the water to come inside and wait 5 minutes.
- After you feel enough “full” and almost like you need to go to the loo–sit on the toilet and expel all of the water.
- Once you have expelled all the water, flush and then repeat the steps again. Basically, repeating 2 to 3 times will help you clean your anus thoroughly. Try not to douche more than this.
- Wait about 30 minutes to an hour after douching, then start your anal sex.
Four Types of Anal Douches
There are 4 main types of anal douche that you’ll come across, and these are:
- Shower Enemas. A shower enema is a hose attachment that is installed on your shower. Since water temperature and pressure is unpredictable, it probably burns your inside. You need to hold it to the opening to clean your butt when you’re using a shower enema.
- Enema Bulbs. It’s a reusable rubber bulb with a nozzle on the end that’s inserted into the rectum. Note that the Enema bulbs’ nozzles are often made of hard plastic, which can be unfriendly. You can choose one with a flexible tip at HiHiStop.
- Fleet Enemas. As the safest way of anal douching, fleet enemas are easy to use. Besides, they have pre-lubricated nozzle tips that minimize your risk of injury.
Enema Bags. Enema bags consist of an enema kit with tube and nozzle attachments. Fill the bag with normal saline and squeeze the bag to push the water into your anus.
Risks to Consider During Anal Douching
- Use Normal Saline: Remember to use normal saline when you’re having anal douching, that’s quite important. If you douche too often with tap water, it may cause an electrolyte imbalance. In addition, do not use olive oil, bleach, alcohol or anything else unless you want to cause yourself lots of pain and irritation.
- Check the temperature of water: I need to over-emphasize this one. The mucosal lining of your intestines and colon is much more sensitive to temperature than surface skin, so It’s best to use warm water.
- Don’t over-douche: Cleaning too deep, or using too much water can cause problems, such as chronic constipation. If you’re doing it every day, you can lengthen your colo and can lead to constipation later. Apart from that, douching with too much force(the force you use to expel all of that water) can mess up bowel movements, which would make things even messier.
- Try not to douche too often: Anal douching is a way to help you get rid of the troubles of shit during anal sex, but unfortunately it’s not completely free of risks. The water removes not only your shit, but also part of your intestinal flora.